Samwise

Default green river labyrinth

In article , Eric Nyre
wrote:

Last year a permit was required above Mineral Bottom. Did they change it
again?

I'll be there Saturday, so I guess I can find out first hand.

Eric

The website for Labyrinth now claims you need a permit, but you can
print one out from the BLM site (or could before the website freeze).
Do a Google search on Green River Labyrinth. You get two copies, one
to carry with you & one to give to the ranger at the State Park. You
can also get one at the John Wesley Powell River Museum in Green River
(and go through the museum while you're there - it's good. Do the
slide-show, too.) You're also supposed to be able to get the permit
from the ranger at the State Park. I've done this stretch 3 or 4
times, starting at the State Park on down to Mineral, and it's nice.
Don't look for rapids, and plan on 5 or 6 days. Do the hikes.

--
Lose the ring to reply.