Poco Loco Poco Loco is offline

Default Yo Jipso! - Smart kid

On Thu, 16 Oct 2014 07:44:31 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

John H.
On Thu, 16 Oct 2014 06:50:49 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

After all the celebrating dies down, I hope the 15 year old can get help to deal with the aftermath of his actions.
Not everyone is a natural born killer.

" True, he'll likely need some counselling. But, he'll have the
knowledge that he probably saved his mom's life. "

Say what?
I went back and read the article a second time and must be having trouble translating 'merican lingo.
I can't find anywhere where it states that the woman was the 15 year old's mom.

Gosh, that changes the situation immensely. He'll just have the
knowledge that he probably saved Cathy Fear's life.