Randy Hodges

Default Middle Fork of the Salmon

(Colin Masters) wrote in message . com...
I have some questions about the middle Fork I did it in 1997. My
trip leaves on June 27th. What will the water levels be at in c.f.s.?
Also, is there a web site where I can get rapid by rapid
descriptions? Thanks for any help. Colin

Colin,

We drew an August 17th start on the MF Salmon. You have a lot of
resources. Go to Amazon, there are several detailed guides. Western
Whitewater by Cassidy and Calhoun also has a lot of details. Also
look for Vince's Idaho Whitewater Page at
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/rafter/main.htm - He has a bunch of
links and resources.

Let me know what it is like.

Randy