Brian Nystrom

Default Do you actually think he cares?

magoo_ns wrote:
I wish he would stop invoking Himmler et al. My Dad did two tours with
the Dambusters fighting the Nazis and other fanatics like Tim.
Frankly, if he were alive today he'd squeeze Ingram like the pustule
he is.

His goal is to be as inflammatory as possible. He knows he's wrong and
that he'll never succeed in making his pool toys mandatory on all
kayaks, which is what he wants. His only outlet is to try to make other
people's lives as miserable as his paranoid delusional existence
apparently is through these pathetic, childish attacks. Don't let him
get to you. Just treat it as a game and have some fun at his expense. To
paraphrase G. Gordon Liddy, "In a battle of wits, he is unarmed."