Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default My Adler Barbour seems to make refrigerant.

On Sun, 05 Oct 2014 10:47:40 +0700, wrote:

On Sat, 04 Oct 2014 15:28:37 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

On Sat, 04 Oct 2014 07:34:51 +0700,
wrote:

On Fri, 03 Oct 2014 10:38:12 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

I've been trying to get you to reason rather then just bitch and moan.
Think about why a totally closed system might have a significantly
different pressure for the suction and pressure sides of a compressor
when running and the same pressure on each side when the system is
shut down for a while.

You seem to be saying that your stabilized system pressure is high....
Have you checked the temperature of the system -- usually OAT and
looked at a temperature - pressure table to be sure that it isn't a
temperature problem?

He's misreading the gauges, has bad gauges, or is wrong about the
system being in a stable state.