F*O*A*D F*O*A*D is offline

Default Did you hear about the knife/gun fight?

On 10/3/14 6:10 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 03 Oct 2014 14:17:16 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

Read to me as if W'hine the Bankster used the word "principle" when he
should have used "principal."

principal, a. and n. (adv.)

6.A.II.6 Of money: Constituting the primary or original sum; that is the
main or capital sum invested or lent, and yielding interest or income;
capital, capitalized. (Cf. B. 9.)
â€*principal cost, principal money, original or prime cost.

Principle is what banksters lack.

Next?

I have seen it defined the other way when Principal was a guy. AKA the
principal of a school.

It isn't illegal for a word to have several meanings. Check out a big
time dictionary sometime. In the school sense, "principal" used to mean
"principal teacher." It can also refer to the amount of money borrowed,
or to the lead person or persons in a business organization. "Principle"
is an entirely different word with its own list of definitions.

--
“My heart goes out to the people of Ebola.â€
Sarah Palin