Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Did you hear about the knife/gun fight?

On 10/3/2014 4:27 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/3/14 3:32 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 03 Oct 2014 14:06:31 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 10/3/2014 1:50 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:

“My heart goes out to the people of Ebola.”
Sarah Palin

Could be funny except for the seriousness of Ebola and, of course, the
fact that Palin never said, tweeted or posted such a statement.

More BS spread by liberals.

Harry can't tell the difference between Palin and Tina Fey.

Sure I can. Tina is the smart one.

For the record, I think Sarah Palin *is* a joke. What gets me however
is the sleezy reporting and repeating by certain groups of these kind of
quotes. Palin never said she could see Russia from her house but after
the SNL spoof by Tina Fey that quote was repeated over and over by
commentators on the liberal networks, yuking it up and high fiving each
other as if it was real.