Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Did you hear about the knife/gun fight?

On 9/28/2014 5:04 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 9/28/14 4:41 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 9/28/2014 4:08 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 9/28/14 3:31 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 12:44:05 -0400, Harrold wrote:

Your problem with me is that I have absolutely no use for right-wing
trash.

Nah! That's not it.

===

Absolutely right. I've met some well intentioned liberals who were
reasonable people and could discuss issues on their merits.

And I'll bet some of your best friends are blacks and Jews. What a
condescending asshole you are.

"I've met some well intentioned liberals..."

How generous of you.

Condescending asshole.

What's so condescending about Wayne's comment? I think many liberals
(including the current President) are "well intentioned". They often
are not realistic however.

And the beat goes on.

Too many of today's conservative politicians are racists or
corporationists or both, and are intent on destroying this country, and
some of them on the national level transcend naive. Ben Carson, a new
hero of the right, comes to mind. Great achievements in his chosen
career, a real dunce otherwise, but he's a great hero to conservative
and old white men, except they'd never vote for him because
he's...black.

Do you realize that you sound like a liberal version of our Connecticut
friend? Do you share tin hats?