Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default boating today.

On Sat, 27 Sep 2014 15:35:38 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

Again with the fallacious assumptions. None of the boats I saw with
electronically controlled engines were trips or quads. In all the year
I've been boating on the Bay, I doubt if I have seen more than a handful
of boats with triple outboards

===

I've seen at least a dozen in the last couple of days running through
the ICW in North Carolina and South Carolina. The Chesapeake seems to
have a lot more classic inboard fishing boats than many other places.