William R. Watt

Default Anyone using Sponsons?

I not only have sponsons on my boat (see the Loonie) on my website (below)
but I also have them on my bicycle and cross country skis. Its a fact that
if you keep falling off your cross country skis into the deep snow beside
the trail you'll eventually get hypothermia.

I'm also considering putting sponsons on my car in case I drive off a
bridge and end up in the water. I wonder how many cars do that each year?
They seem to do it a lot in the movies and movies reflect life. A kayak
only has one person in it but a car can be full of people. Hey, what about
school buses full of annoying kids. They should definitely have
sponsons, or not according to your opinion of annoying kids. The only
problem with putting sponsons on school buses, other than your opinion of
annoying kids, is it will raise school taxes. Its nto enough to do a risk
analysis, you have to do a cost/benefit analysis too.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm