Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Florida Anchoring Standoff Petition

Florida's at it again.

Florida is attempting to appease wealthy waterfront homeowners by permitting
local municipalities to create ordinances that would ban anchoring anywhere
near private residences and in particular, anchoring overnight for cruising
boaters. The manner in which these ordinaces could be written could actually
effectively ban anchoring in large parts of Florida.

Here it is folks - a petition against these anchoring rules. I know we're
asking a lot with polls, petitions, blogs, comments and all, but if we fail
to fight back, we'll lose our rights to anchor in Florida, and won't be
getting them back without a nasty court battle. Let's STOP THEM NOW!
Don't forget to share this petition.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/323/6...blic-waterways

L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson