Jim

Default Wanted: Advice for Olympic Penninsula (WA) paddling

Greetings paddlers,

I'm a novice whitewater paddler and would love to accompany other
paddlers around the the Olympic peninsula. I live in Poulsbo, in
Kitsap County and am particularly interested in rivers fairly close to
me (Dosewallips, Duckabush, Elwah, etc.). I have gear for whitewater,
but haven't mastered rolling yet. Even so, if you're open to having a
newbie join you, please contact me.

On a different note, I also have a 17' canoe and two sons (9 and 6 yrs
old) and am looking for flat or *very* mild whitewater trips for us 3
within an hour or so drive from Poulsbo. We used to do a few mile
long, bike retrieval trip with some riffles on the Snoqualamie river
near Falls City when we lived in Seattle and sorely miss that. Any
recommendations there for our area would be much appreciated too.

Thanks all,

-Jim Gallant
Poulsbo, WA