Boating All Out Boating All Out is offline

Default Sad world

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 04 Sep 2014 14:52:41 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

If you are intent on counting bodies, let's not forget the upwards of
500,000 Iraqis, mostly non-combatants, killed during the Bush-Cheney war
against Iraq. Oh, wait, the hundreds of thousands we killed aren't
nearly as dead as the ones ISIS has killed...right?

Don't stop there. You have to include the ones killed in Bush
1/Clinton's war in Iraq too.

... Unless you are like BAO and don't think bombs and missiles kill
people.

Don't put false words in my mouth, radical Muslim lover.