Boating All Out Boating All Out is offline

Default Sad world

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 3 Sep 2014 12:24:19 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Any idea how many innocent Iraqis, Syrians and who knows who else have
been slaughtered so far by ISIS? I don't know what the estimated total
is but it's a pretty large number. There are unconfirmed reports of
killing off children simply because they had Christian parents. The
"rapper" isn't doing all the killing by himself.

Here's one account of Iraq civilian casualties.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/18/iraqi-civilian-death-toll-5500-2014-isis

Of course I don't know what's considered "civilian" over there.
War is pretty "natural" to Arab Muslims.
They don't need guns - stones will do.
I wonder if you did a poll over there about whether stoning to death for
adultery, dressing out of "code," etc, what the results would be.

Careful now
I suppose someone might start pointing out how many Iraqi civilians
the US killed in the 18 years of war there.

Not nearly as many by direct US military action as by them cutting each
others throats.