Peter H

Default Canoe Paddle Length Suggestions & (Wet) Footwear Suggestion ?

riverman wrote:

"Peter H" wrote in message ...

Yours in the north Maine woods,
Pete Hilton (Reg. Maine Guide) aka Pogo aka The Ent

Hey Pete: How long have you been a Maine Guide? I guess I didn't know you
were one of the clan. :-)

Spiritually or legally? LOL!

I've been badgered about taking the tests for about 12-15 years by a
very close friend who has been a guide since the early 50's & I've
studied with a retired warden supervisor who's been guiding longer than
I've been alive. Only had a license since last year. Didn't really need
one at first except for "personal satisfaction," if you will - but with
the opportunity (I hope) of retirement @ 62 I'll have a means of a
part-time job which will help ends meet & I'll be doing something I
really love as well.

Pete

--
Freedom is participation in power.