Larry Cable

Default Whitewater Kayaking School on East Coast

(Oci-One Kanubi)

Typed in Message-ID:

Riversport is a terrific suggestion. Check their web site at
http://www.shol.com/kayak/ for contact information. They are MUCH
better paddlers (and instructors) than they are website designers!

-Richard, His Kanubic Travesty

I'll second that recommendation too. I took a OC-1 class from Riversports back
in the days when the Blue Hole Sunburst was the hot, new solo boat (the
original Blue Hole Co). Lucked out and ended up with Bob Ruppell as an
individual instructor. Learned more in two days than I had in the previous 2
years of paddling.

You coming up on the Plateau this Spring, Richard?

SYOTR
Larry C.