posted to rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats,alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] Horvath1758@net.net is offline

Default I have a 20-year-old diesel

On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 19:21:11 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote this crap:

I have in my sailboat a 20-year-old diesel.

I've never used it because I use the sails. I just
can't figure out why it was installed in the first
place. It takes up valuable space and it's useless
weight. Now, its starting to rust all over - a real
eyesore.

What's wrong with people who pay for a motor in a
sailboat they don't really need? Do they think
it's *cool* to pretend to be a motorboat? Don't
they realize that a sailboat will never be a motor-
boat because of something called *hull speed*?

You're an idiot. It's nice to have a motor when docking. I can sail
into the dock but why make things harder? When you can afford a 35
ft. sailboat and a dock then you can tell me what I can do with the
motor. Your cheap ass inflatable doesn't need a motor anyway. My
toilet paper costs more than your sails.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe