Theodore F. Marz

Default Whitewater Kayaking School on East Coast

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 06:05:04 GMT, "Don Kiely"
wrote:

Can anyone recommend a good kayaking school on the East Coast? We're looking
for a weeklong course ideally within maybe a four hour drive from Washington
D.C. that has courses in mid-April (we're both from Alaska, so cold isn't a
problem). One of us is a novice (although will lots of pool time by then)
and the other is a solid class III boater.

Thanks!
Don

At around 6 hours drive is Riversport school of Paddling in
Confluence, PA.

I believe that there may be some stuff right in and around DC... but
I'm not in the DC area. Maybe try looking on the monocacy canoe club
website:
www.monocacycanoe.org

or on the American Whitewater Association website
www.americanwhitewater.org

ted