wpatrick

Default vapour trails

On 1/11/04 15:46, in article , "William R.
Watt" wrote:

does anybody paddle where there are no vapour trails?

I was born before there were any jet aircraft. I never used to see vapour
trails. Now I see them everywhere I go. It just doesn't seem like
wilderness when I look up and see vapour trails.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm

Here on Oregon's central coast we seldom see vapor trails. We do see the U.
S. Coast Guard's patrolling helicopters with great frequency.

I am happy that the helicopters are here. The vapor trails don't bother me.
They remind me that modern technology allows me to visit wilderness around
the world in very little time for very little money relative to 50 years
ago.

Are you paddling a true bark-boat or skin-on-frame boat? If not, accept the
contrail as a sign of current times.