Peter H

Default vapour trails

William R. Watt wrote:

does anybody paddle where there are no vapour trails?

Timo has the basic idea: live/paddle in an area that's not on a great
circle between popular tourist/business locations.

I have the bittersweet location of having the entire north Maine woods
as my playground, yet it's on about a dozen great circles that connect
New York, Boston, Detroit, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec, etc. with nearly
all of Europe. From 5-9 a.m. it's Europe headed for North America while
from 7 - 10 p.m. it's North America headed for Europe. Fun with a small
telescope to pick out the insignia (insigniae?) of various aircraft -
but inimical to the basic purpose for being in the woods to begin with.

Pete H

--
When eating an elephant
take one bite at a time.