Timo Noko

Default vapour trails

In article , William R. Watt wrote:
does anybody paddle where there are no vapour trails?

I was born before there were any jet aircraft. I never used to see vapour
trails. Now I see them everywhere I go. It just doesn't seem like
wilderness when I look up and see vapour trails.

Helsinki Sky is most of time quite clear. I finally noticed this
myself when I saw a group of japanese tourist staring at the sky in
awe. The sky was indeed unblemished, unformly blue from horizon to
horizon, not having even a trace of regular yellowish smog so common
elsewhere. Vapour trails are uncommon, because airport is close and
there is not much traffic passing by.