KC KC is offline

Default Speaking about boats...

On 8/20/2014 1:05 PM, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
On 8/20/2014 10:43 AM, KC wrote:
On 8/20/2014 12:10 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 11:35:50 -0400, KC wrote:

On 8/20/2014 10:50 AM, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
On 8/20/2014 5:45 AM, True North wrote:
DumboDickson
" Wrong again, Mr Don. They closed the Terminal, and pulled ALL the
jobs back to the US..."

Really....how long ago was that?
Is that your sleazy excuse for not working since?
What a deadbeat!

Any driver with a clean record can make 100k if he's willing to go
where
the work is.

Alaska? Iraq??? Do tell...

North Dakota

Same thing.... lol. But what are you moving that pays that well, gypsy?
Aren't they almost a thing of the past?

Thars oil in them thar hills.

Contracted work, nice... I don't have a CDL, funny, a guy just asked me
that yesterday but I still can drive his smaller rigs. He moves cars and
motorhomes, trailers, race cars and bikes, rental vehicles back to base,
etc around the country for events and such. Met him at our vendors booth
at the Fair yesterday (he does that too). He liked the way Jess and I
work, racing, and running our own booth at the same time, while I spent
the night on the track working so we could save gate fees and race for
free (privateer/brownbag racing. And weather you like me or not, I am
sought after and very well compensated when I work the track. The riders
and their parents appreciate how I protect their riders, in the series I
worked last night, it's kind of like being a rodeo clown, cause they
don't even slow down for the yellow flag, just change racing lines, if
your lucky... It was a long night but things are really starting to get
rolling for any of you watching "over there"..