F*O*A*D F*O*A*D is offline

Default What could possibly go wrong?

On 8/20/14 12:15 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 11:24:03 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

The last time I flipped through the channels in the "220-230" segment, I
landed on Fox for a moment

I watch the show with Perino and Beckel (along with 3 other fox folks)
occasionally.
The two of them actually have reasonable debates now and then and both
have lived in the belly of the beast.
The other 3 could STFU and the show would be better.

The few times I have actually watched Fox for a few minutes made me gag.
The spreading of fear, paranoia and outright bull**** never seems to
end. It's like being walled up in a basement with Snotty Ingerfool and a
cask of Amontillado, except without the wine.