H*a*r*r*o*l*d H*a*r*r*o*l*d is offline

Default What could possibly go wrong?

On 8/20/2014 9:24 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:

Anyway, back in those days, I
handled the advertising and PR for Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey
Circus for two seasons, which was two seasons more than I could stand
working with the Feld family, who owns or owned the show. We got Doocey
to do a handful of funny segments, including shoveling elephant ****. He
was very good at it, which is probably why Fox hired him to do the same
thing, figuratively. He's still a douche. I also handled a Wild West
Rodeo, and my goal was to get Doocey to play a rodeo clown, but the
owners of that show thought it was too dangerous. Too bad.

You are so speshull. We are onored to have you in our presunce here on
rec.boats
--
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the
government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of