H*a*r*r*o*l*d H*a*r*r*o*l*d is offline

Default What could possibly go wrong?th

On 8/20/2014 8:32 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 8/20/14 10:07 AM, KC wrote:
On 8/20/2014 7:37 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

I don't have a problem with this in a riot situation. The thing that
bothers me is the paramilitary sway teams responding to calls that
would have been better handled by a couple guys with cheap suits and a
crown vic.
Waco springs to mind ... or Elian Gonzelez

Are you kidding? Criminals can "legally" or illegally get military
weapons - including machine guns. They can also get any kind of body
armor. It's all on the market.
I want cops armed to the teeth.
After the North Hollywood bank shootout, no reason not to.
I don't know why you want cops outgunned by criminals.
Don't like cops?

The problem is they get all this cool equipment, then go find reasons to
use it...

Hoping your neighbors have good vid cams so when the SWAT team shows up
at your house, we get to watch it almost live.

Do you lie awake at night, thinking up this sick ****? Get psychiatric
help soon, from a REAL doctor.

--
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the
government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of