KC KC is offline

Default What could possibly go wrong?th

On 8/20/2014 7:37 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

I don't have a problem with this in a riot situation. The thing that
bothers me is the paramilitary sway teams responding to calls that
would have been better handled by a couple guys with cheap suits and a
crown vic.
Waco springs to mind ... or Elian Gonzelez

Are you kidding? Criminals can "legally" or illegally get military
weapons - including machine guns. They can also get any kind of body
armor. It's all on the market.
I want cops armed to the teeth.
After the North Hollywood bank shootout, no reason not to.
I don't know why you want cops outgunned by criminals.
Don't like cops?

The problem is they get all this cool equipment, then go find reasons to
use it...