KC KC is offline

Default stitch and glue plans

On 8/18/2014 1:48 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Sun, 17 Aug 2014 11:00:47 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

" Just put the kayak on a rack on the car"

Don't own a car....and I'm not fussy about carrying a kayak on the roof of my truck.

Did you mean to say you *were* fussy about putting a kayak on the roof? There are numerous racks
made for the Highlander designed for carrying a kayak. My wife had a rack on her's for carrying
bicycles. She loved her little Highlander...thought it was a cute little car for a girl.

I can just picture don in the back seat, hiking up his skirt for the
local boys...