Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default stitch and glue plans

On Thu, 14 Aug 2014 15:36:40 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 14 Aug 2014 13:33:31 -0400, KC wrote:

On 8/14/2014 1:09 PM, Califbill wrote:
F Murtz wrote:
anyone got plans for 13 foot maybe 12' nested stitch and glue boat,all
the ones Ican find are smaller?

Can you tell us more about what you want your boat to do for you? Do you
want a skiff, a scow, a mooring tender, a nesting dory? Not trying to be
an ass, but in order to even consider your request, we need more
input... Thanks

Look at Tolman skiffs. They do stitch and glue to 20' plus.

What ever happened to that guy from North Florida who was always
talking about his Tolman. He was the expert.

Last I heard he was taking some leaky old tub to the Bahamas. I hope
he made it.

===

That would be DB O'hara, aka, Frogwatch. Last I heard he had made
the trip OK and was leaving his boat in the Abacos so he could fly
over and use it once in a while. Would you like his EMAIL addy?