Gary S.

Default Canoeing across Canada for beginners, by beginners

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 13:36:25 GMT, Darryl Johnson
wrote:

Gary S. wrote in :

A US cross country trip often involves New York City to Los
Angeles, although this is arbitrary.

For Canada, the equivalent would involve Vancouver of course, but
what would be the typical East Coast end be? Halifax?

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

A _real_ cross-Canada route would run from St. Johns, Newfoundland &
Labrador to Victoria, British Columbia.

But I know a number of people who have attempted a cross-Canada trip
have taken a bit of a shortcut and started in Halifax.

Agreed. We New Englanders consider a cross-country US trip starting in
New York a bit abbreviated as well.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA