[email protected] 3452471@gmail.com is offline

Default Hey Dick! Seriously, read this... Pass it to your buds up there.

On Saturday, August 2, 2014 2:36:18 PM UTC-4, Wayne. B wrote:
On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 14:13:29 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 8/2/14 12:43 PM, KC wrote:

Down here on Route 4 (you know it well), the most dangerous drivers

after drunks are the teen-aged boys in their little muffler-less Hondas

that mommy and daddy bought them. They drive recklessly and usually get

themselves pulled over by the county's finest

Oh my, he's even jealous of tuner cars

Especially when I am sitting in my little green sportscar with the tan

leather seats and the 300+ hp water-cooled flat six with four overhead

cams...

===

Your imaginary car nicely compliments your imaginary boats. Have you

enrolled in another creative writing class?

He parks it in his maryland red barn. :-) But have to make sure the owls don't **** on it.