Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Hey Dick! Seriously, read this... Pass it to your buds up there.

KC wrote:
On 8/2/2014 2:38 PM, Califbill wrote:
F*O*A*D wrote:
On 8/2/14 12:43 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 01 Aug 2014 20:49:20 -0400, Earl
wrote:

I rest my case, although I just wish the law was a little more effective.
How is the "law" ineffective?

Traffic laws have not really made the drivers any better.

Your libertarianism gives me the giggles.

You just have to look at the bad driving to see drivers are not improving.
Here in the land of immigrants who never drove before arriving here, it is
especially bad. I have Pinoy friends who even joke about their cultures
bad.

I drive through the city and on the highway a lot with a trailer. I can
state for a fact, just in the lat two years (and I attribute it to cheap
smartphones mostly) drivers have gotten much worse, I would guess I am
seeing a full 30-50% more terrible drivers, cutting folks off and just
not paying attention at all.. Around here it is literally getting scarey
to drive a trailer people just don't give a ****..

It is always scary with a trailer or large truck. Years ago, owned a
leasing company. Large delivery truck, same as when towing the boat.
Leave a decent amount of stopping distance and some idiot driver pulls in
front of you. Especially when making a couple lane move to exit the
freeway.