Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Hey Dick! Seriously, read this... Pass it to your buds up there.

On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 00:43:10 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 01 Aug 2014 20:49:20 -0400, Earl
wrote:

I rest my case, although I just wish the law was a little more effective.

How is the "law" ineffective?

Traffic laws have not really made the drivers any better.

===

You could argue that the laws don't make drivers better in the sense
that their skills improve, but the laws certainly help keep them in
check. I think you'd have a lot more reckless behavior on the roads
if not for traffic enforcement.