Earl[_94_] Earl[_94_] is offline

Default Hey Dick! Seriously, read this... Pass it to your buds up there.

True North wrote:
On Thursday, 31 July 2014 21:59:04 UTC-3, wrote:
On Thursday, July 31, 2014 7:52:41 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:

Poor L'il Snottie doesn't realize that effective law enforcement is a good thing.
One of the better uses of our tax dollars.

Shut up stupid...he wasnt even talking to you.

Ever notice how dickhead donnies replies all look just like his Masters (krause the slug) ??

I rest my case, although I just wish the law was a little more effective.

How is the "law" ineffective?