posted to rec.boats.paddle
[email protected] jaxjosh35@gmail.com is offline

Default Plastic Waveskis?

I was just given a Shane Thermo Wave Ski & I'm not sure the worth of it. I know that it's the Shane Thermo One in great condition. I was doing ac A/C service call and a customer gave this Wave Ski to me due to them moving into the house & it was in the attic. The owner offered it to me as a thank you for reviving his unit back to life. Even I don't know the story behind this ski other than the internet. Can someone help me out? Any knowledge would be helpful. Thank you! I have it on Craigslist here http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/hss/4564544017.html