F*O*A*D F*O*A*D is offline

Default Chicago's top cop...

On 7/8/14, 12:54 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jul 2014 12:03:03 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 7/8/14, 7:57 AM, Tim wrote:
Please. Harry you should read the article. It's full of ignorant contradictions. Btw, many political posts you've started had little if any weight to them. So what's the big deal?

You want me to cast political pearls before the swine here?

Herring is a racist. I'm sure just about anything he posts about Chicago
and its problems is oozing with racism, whether overt or sub rosa.

It is hard to ignore the racial component in Chicago.

Which has nothing to do with my point about Herring's racism.

--
Ted Cruz & Herman Cain in 2016...
Because 'mericans deserve crazy.