KC KC is offline

Default Question on boat...

On 7/6/2014 11:20 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 06 Jul 2014 20:32:26 -0400, KC wrote:

Is pitch something like bow rise?

Yeah, that's what I am trying to figure... I have a program that will
show me waterlines and some simulations but I need to know about how
much bow rise I might have...

===

Most designs like that tend to ride fairly flat at full planning speed
but it will depend a lot on speed and loading.

Thanks... as I looked at google today I am starting to get that idea...
I did increase the deadrise to 13 degrees today but gave the bow a bit
more lift too and if I go ahead and make a slightly forward mount to
keep the prop under the hull, it should stay even flatter... thanks
Wayne, I was hoping you would pipe in here, assuming you see a lot of
boats in that size range...