Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Looking for shark's head mooring buoy

On Wed, 02 Jul 2014 00:06:07 GMT, Guppy Pilot
wrote:

Hi all.. New to group here. Does anybody know where to find a shark's
head mooring buoy? I've seen a few here in Washington State, but haven't
found any retail outlets that sell them. Thanks for your help!

slip

===

I guess you could always try to make one yourself, might be an
interesting arts and crafts project. Otherwise you may be able to
get some leads from this discussion thread:

http://midwestboatparty.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-32712.html