Nace

Default Impex Currituck

If you're looking for a boat that provides a workout wouldn't paddling a
marginally slugish boat provide a workout better than a more efficient hull?

Nah, it that was the case, I'd just keep paddling my canoe or jump
straddle a big log. Smoothly going fast makes the workout so much more
fun, helps keep the motivation level high, and makes it easier on your
body kinda like more & quicker reps w/ lighter weights instead of
bustin' a gut picking up the front end of a Volkswagon. At least,
that's the way I see it.

Do you have the time to travel to buy and pickup such a boat? How far are
you willing to travel to do so to pick up a boat that meets that criteria?

Now you're talking! A boat that would meet the criteria maybe
somewhere like Maine would make a perfect excuse for a good road trip.
If I locate the boat, I'll find some way to lay hands on it.

The Impex boats are gaining in popularity and the Currituck is a model that
should help increase it even more.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay, maybe later this week I'll go up and paddle
their demo. If there is a Currituck demo, that is.

Nace