John Fereira

Default Impex Currituck

(Nace) wrote in news:89f813af.0310261442.29a0fa10
@posting.google.com:

Anybody have an impression of this boat they would care to write up?

I've paddled one a few times and I like it quite a bit. The initial
stability is just a tad on the tippy side but the one I paddled had 1/2" of
foam on the seat so my center of gravity was up a bit. Secondary stability
is very good and predictable. It's quite manoeverable and responds well to
sweep strokes, bow and stern rudders, etc. When you want to go straight it
seems to track well. I haven't had it in rough water but the guy that owns
it has, and said that it handled some big wind waves really well. The only
drawback that I saw was that it felt a tad sluggish. If you haven't paddled
one it's definitely worth a try.