KC KC is offline

Default I will be among those celebrating

On 5/19/2014 8:08 AM, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Sun, 18 May 2014 20:09:13 -0700, jps wrote:

the demise of this scumbag.

PITTSBURGH (AP) - Billionaire media mogul Richard Mellon Scaife says
he has an untreatable form of cancer.

I felt the same way about Teddy Kennedy. I guess we are both going to
hell. ;-)

How many people died while riding in the car with Scaife? Zero.

How many people died while riding in the car with Kennedy? One.

How many people have the kennedys raped, stolen from, and generally
taken advantage of because of their blood money? Too many...