suds

Default Kayaking in Hawaii

"suds" sudsysadie@hawaii{is the #1 state for Spam eaters}.rr.com wrote in
message ...

Definitely NOT the north shore of either island in December! LOL Of
course, Oahu is not that big of an island. You can easily get from the
North Shore to the south shore in a forty minute drive or less. I'd
recommend Maui because it is less developed and has better scenery.

Leaving
Lahina Harbor at sunrise is truly a beautiful sight.

Do a Google search for operators on both Islands. Contact them and see

what
they have to offer.

Here is the links of two Oahu shops. Both do tours. Go Bananas is on the
South Shore/Honolulu. Two Good is on the Windward Shore. I'd recommend Go
Bananas if you are shopping. They are considered the best shop on the
Island by the local kayaking community. However, the kayaking is much
better on the Windward Shore. I was over there just last weekend and had a
great time crashing and surfing in 5' swells around some of the many islets
that dot that side.

http://www.gobananaskayaks.com/

http://www.aloha.com/~twogood/