KC KC is offline

Default Galvanic corrosion

On 5/17/2014 7:43 AM, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
On 5/17/2014 7:11 AM, True North wrote:
Jimmy boy... over the last two seasons I've used the boat 80 percent
of the time in salt or brackish water.
I don't expect that to change much.
I have the wrong boat and have to figure how to get into a similar
fiberglass version without draining my somewhat limited resources.

That might be tough. A savvy used aluminum boat buyer isn't going to be
looking for a pristine buy in a seaport city. Your best bet is to put it
on consignment at an inland dealer. It's too bad you ignored our advice
about aluminum boats in sal****er use. But that's water over the dam.
Let's move on. How can we help you make a better choice this time?

Don't get him going.. it's nice to see him posting like an adult for a
change.