River Wild

Default Canon WP-DC800 waterproof case for PowerShot 400 camera

I have the PowerShot S50 camera and the waterproof case for it, but I
haven't used it yet. I will (hopefully) be using it for the first
time on the 2nd during a group kayaking trip. I hope to get some
great shots of the group with it! The camera itself is fantastic and
takes the best photos, so I'm sure it will be super even with the big
ol' waterproof case 'round it. I feel much safer with the hunky case
to protect it, though, so I don't mind the bulky aspect of it to
protect my investment! :-)

(D. Bennett) wrote in message om...
I am curious if there is anyone out there in the scuba, kayaking or
digital photo areas that has used the Canon WP-DC800 waterproof case
for the PowerShot 400 digital camera.