H*a*r*r*o*l*d H*a*r*r*o*l*d is offline

Default WTF Happened To My 2nd?

On 5/9/2014 7:41 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Fri, 9 May 2014 04:01:08 -0500, Boating All Out wrote:

In article ,
says...

I do think it is ridiculous that we have 11,000 gun murders and there
are at least 110,000,000 gun owners, probably more like twice that so
we are going to punish 10,000-20,000 law abiding citizens for every
one we try to make choose a different weapon.

Your numbers are absurd.
"Probably 220,000,000" gun owners in the U.S.
Most people want nothing to do with guns.
You have no numbers on ownership.
It's a secret per the NRA.
We only have polls, which say your numbers are ridiculous (disregarding
the murder numbers)._
Gun fondlers own multiple guns to fondle.
There's plenty proof of that here.
Just as women own multiple rings, pendants, etc.
There are probably 3,500,000,000 pendant owners in the US.
LOL.
Funny how gun nut paranoia overcomes common sense.
Talking about "proposed" laws. "Laws" that don't exist.
Laws that exist only in NJ and can be repealed.
Bottom line is what I said.
The NRA (and Gun Owners of America) are anti-capitalistic gun-grabbing
commie thugs intimidating dealers who want to sell me a gun I want.
I don't need cites for that. If it walks like a duck.............
It's my ****ing business why I want the gun.
The gun sells in Europe and Asia. There is market demand.
NRA thuggery has prevented me from buying it in the U.S.
The market will win in the end.
We can't become a nation intimidated by NRA thugs. God help us if this
NG's jamocas were representative of our country. They're not.

You've proven you have a big mouth, but nothing else.

Like Loogie?