H*a*r*r*o*l*d H*a*r*r*o*l*d is offline

Default WTF Happened To My 2nd?

On 5/7/2014 7:57 AM, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Tue, 06 May 2014 07:55:24 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

Of course you can circumvent that by driving over to a Virginia gun show
and buying whatever you want out without even bothering with the instant
NICS check.

Save your gas money.
There are guys in Calvert County that will sell you a gun in a private
sale.

Start here
http://www.mdshooters.com/vbclassifi...y&categoryid=5

That is just one of several sites I found in a quick look

Didn't they give Harry a temporary ban and then Harry earned a permanent
ban?

Along with the title asshat. I wonder if you can still read the posts,
that earned him the title, in the archives. ;-)