Tim Tim is offline

Default WTF Happened To My 2nd?

On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 4:12:46 AM UTC-7, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
On 5/7/2014 6:49 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 5/7/14, 1:24 AM, wrote:

On Tue, 6 May 2014 23:14:10 -0400, BAR wrote:

I am tempted to purchase a membership for Harry.

The real question is which magazine would Harry find most offensive,

American Rifleman or American Hunter?

NRA buys lists and solicits names on those lists for new suckers, er,

members. Lots of organizations do that. I used to get NRA snail mail

solicitations. I'd put them in an envelope and mail them back to the

NRA, sans postage. I don't know if they got back to the NRA,

postage-due, but I sure hope so. Wayne LaPierre and his buddies are thugs.

You are the definition of a hater.

Guess so...