J.D. Baldwin

Default Natural Rivers (or not) - Pine, Upper manistee

In the previous article, stone wrote:
The ones that think there is wilderness in the lower 48, that push
for rewriting the National Park general management plans to limit
access for the public unless you are a backpacker, that pushed
private boats out of Isle Royale (America's only "maritime" park)
[...]

Huh? Off the top of my head I can think of Channel Islands (national)
and Hanauma Bay (state) parks.
--
_+_ From the catapult of |If anyone disagrees with any statement I make, I
_|70|___=}- J.D. Baldwin |am quite prepared not only to retract it, but also