H*a*r*r*o*l*d H*a*r*r*o*l*d is offline

Default Warsaw is lovely this time of year...

On 4/19/2014 4:35 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 4/19/14, 4:17 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 13:02:05 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

The new destroyer
that was commissioned a couple of weeks ago (USS Zumwalt) at over 600'
LOA is the largest destroyer ever built yet is manned with a crew half
the size of the dinky little 315' destroyer escorts that I served on.

And we needed it because...

Our president is committing us to all sorts of foreign adventures.

And those involve a pseudo-stealth destroyer to do what, exactly?

Obamma doesn't think you have a need to know.