Tim Tim is offline

Default Posting with an iPhone...

Owing into a newer century wasn't much of an option. I lost my beat up old flip phone and it was up for a replacement anyhow. My wife said she'd get me a new phone but her idea was to get herself a new one and give me her old one which was actually a hastle seeing hers was loaded with a bunch of stuff that needed to be transferred over to her new gadget. So after a bout three days if frustration I'm now using it. This is a whole different experience for me. It's cool but complicated at the same time.