F*O*A*D F*O*A*D is offline

Default John, how was your trip?

On 4/22/14, 10:11 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:

The trip back was great - until I got to Fredericksburg, VA. From there to Alexandria took about two
and a half hours - a distance of about 45 miles. Stop and go, mostly stop. The bike and I got very
hot. The bike would idle fine, but one cylinder would die when I opened the throttle. I'd have to
twist the throttle back and forth and finally the dead one would kick in. Finally I pulled off the
road and shut her down. While there, a very nice young black lady offered me a coke as she was
stopped on the road. She was an angel. After about 20 minutes I took off again, and the bike ran a
lot better.

Sometimes the Jeff Davis north from Fredericksburg works...usually less
traffic if you are running counter to rush hour. Nicer ride, too, than
the stinky interstate.